Location : Trois-Rivières
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LOYALTY AGENT
TELEWORK AFTER THE INTEGRATION
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for customer service and loyalty agents to meet the needs of our partner, a major player in the field of telecommunications.
- Answer professionally to incoming calls and establish a relationship of trust with customers
- Build customers loyalty when they want to cancel or reduce their services
- Maximize all sale opportunities
- Work as a team to reach the objectives daily
- Perform various tasks related to the after-sale service
- Travel Bonus in Training: receive $200 at the end of the training and $100 at the end of the integration
- Telework after the integration
- Work equipment provided
- Hourly wage of $14.50
- Bilingualism bonus of $0.50
- Performance and improvement bonus of up to a total of $300/month! (conditions apply)
- $500 job attendance bonus for 6 months of continuous service (conditions apply)
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Virtual medical care service for you and your family (Dialogue health)
- Availability of accumulated vacation from the 3rd month of hiring
- Several corporate advantages including 30% on cellular packages and 20% with our client-partner in telecommunication service
- Referral program of up to $500 (conditions apply)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
- Experience in a call-center (an asset)
- Analytical skills and ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamism, listening skills and professional autonomy
- Good computer skills
- Access to Internet connectivity: minimum download and upload access speeds of 30Mbps – the faster, the better!
Monday to Friday between 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM and Saturday and Sunday between 08:00AM to 07:00PM
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.