Location : Montréal
GEXEL is a continuously growing customer contact center excelling in several fields including tourism, finance, telecommunications, and retail! Its success is based on its more than 1000 employees who form a mobilized, passionate, and innovative family. Come join one of the 300 largest companies in Quebec, proud to create jobs here for more than 20 years. Contact us!
- Assist team members with any inquiries they may have to facilitate their own duties.
- Assist in taking escalation decisions.
- Answer overflow incoming calls and emails from consumers to resolve issues pertaining to their air bookings that require special attention.
- As the highest level of escalation, need to ensure that the query has been resolved promptly and fairly to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Follow up with clients, suppliers, or other departments for any pending escalation.
- Supervise day to day operations (monitoring calls, emails, agents).
- Create and amend the work schedule as required.
- Make sure that all escalations are resolve and assist in resolving them when required.
- Temporary teleworking.
- Computer equipment provide.
- Unlimited virtual physical and mental health care for you and your family (Dialogue Health).
- Social benefits (medication, dental, eye, travel, and life).
- Opportunities for internal career growth and advancement.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an airline call center agent, air consolidator, corporate agency specialized in air booking or ticketing agent.
- Worked in an escalation or retention department.
- Mandatory bilingualism.
- Knowledge of the following GDS: Sabre, Amadeus, Apollo. Require expert level of knowledge for at least one of them.
- Expert knowledge of airline tariffication, rules, schedule changes, names changes, fare changes etc.
- Acute sense of customer service: calm, re-assuring, polite and shows empathy.
- High sense of urgency (able to decipher depending on the scenario presented)
- Analytical skills, decision making ability and good resistance to stress.
- Have the customer satisfaction at heart as well the company.
- Good judgement (able to think outside the box).
- Able to multi-task.
- Excellent time management
- Has worked in a supervisory role before.
- Experience in coaching and training.
- Contributed to staff development.
- Knowledge of the different social media platforms.
- TICO and OPC certified.
We need agents who offers flexible availability from Monday to Sunday from 8 AM to Midnight.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.