Location : Montréal
SALARY : 55k-60k depending on experience
Develop your career at GEXEL, a call center created more than 20 years ago in Quebec and join our passionate and exciting team! GEXEL is currently looking for an ACCOUNTANT to fill a full-time position.
In collaboration with the accounting team, the incumbent is responsible for performing tasks related to accounting operations: monitors accounts payable and receivable and participates to month end tasks.
• Account receivables management: billing and collecting customer accounts as needed.
• Account payables management: process supplier invoices as well as expense accounts and corporate credit card reconciliation; make payments and follow-up with suppliers.
• End of month: regularization entries, monitoring of fixed assets, bank reconciliation and various general ledger entries.
• Prepare government reports (GST / QST);
• Participate in the year-end audit; collaborate in the preparation of the budget
• All other related tasks in order to assist the department in achieving its objectives.
• A college diploma (DEC or AEC), or a university certificate in accounting paired with 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
• Mandatory bilingualism: French and English proficiency, verbal, and written communication – essential.
• Analytical mind, thoroughness, resourcefulness, and good professional judgment.
• Excellent organizational skills and good management of time and priorities;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Solid experience with MS Office (especially Excel) as well as a good understanding of computer systems; knowledge of accounting software (Acomba an asset).
• Easy access by public transportation - Snowdon Metro
• Free WIFI access available everywhere in our premises
• Possibility of teleworking
• Unlimited virtual health care for you and your family (Dialogue)
• Benefits (medication, vision, travel and dental)
GEXEL is growing and looking for dynamic and professional people like you.
Join our team and be part of the GEXEL success!
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.