Location : Montréal
Are you fascinated by travel and exploring the world? We are too, it’s our passion! If you want to be part of an incredible team, look no further, we have your one-way ticket to your final destination! You don't have any experience in travel? No problem, we take care of everything from A to Z. We are committed to training and guiding you in your journey around the world with us to explore many destinations! Working with Gexel is more than just a job, it's a unique environment where your potential will be propelled as far as the eye can see. There is a place for you with us, and we can't wait to welcome you aboard!
What's in it for you:
- Work in the security of your home with our equipment.
- Hourly wage of $16.00 + bilingualism bonus of $1.00/h (English and French).
- More freedom with 1 day off per 640 hours worked.
- More and more freedom with the availability of accumulated vacation from the 3rd month of hiring.
- If you don't have a family doctor, that's ok because you and your family will have access to avirtual medical care service (Dialogue health) for free.
- Social benefits for when you need it (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- We prefer to grow with you: career opportunities according to your interests
- We know that you will love it here, so we have a referral program of up to $500 (conditions apply)
We will coach you to:
- How to make fabulous dream vacations come true for Costco Members.
- Respond professionally to each Member with efficiency.
- Show an excellent customer approach and establish a relationship of trust with Members.
- Answer questions about products, destinations, promotions, and invoices, of course!
- Build Member's loyalty and offer effective solutions.
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals.
What you need :
- A passion for traveling and exploring the world.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- If you speak French and English that's great, you will have a bonus.
- Ability to do several tasks at a time, if you can talk and text at the same time, it's a good start.
- Dynamism, diplomacy and good listening skills, because hey! It's customer service!
- Intermediate computer skills
- Have access to Internet connectivity: Minimum download and upload access speeds of 30 Mbps - the faster, the better!
Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and Midnight; Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.