Location : Montréal
GEXEL is a continuostusly growing customer contact center excelling in several fields including tourism, finance, telecommunications, and retail! Its success is based on its more than 1000 employees who form a mobilized, passionate, and innovative family. Come join one of the 300 largest companies in Quebec, proud to create jobs here for more than 20 years.
We are currently looking for Resolution Agents for our partner FlightHub.
- Answer incoming calls, and emails from consumers to resolve issues pertaining to their air bookings that require special attention and are considered an escalated file after the booking has been made.
- As the highest level of escalation, need to ensure that the query has been resolved promptly and fairly to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Follow up with clients, suppliers, or other departments for any pending escalation.
- Temporary teleworking.
- Computer equipment provide.
- Unlimited virtual physical and mental health care for you and your family (Dialogue Health).
- Salary increase based on cumulative hours worked.
- Social benefits (medication, dental, eye, travel, and life).
- Referral program ( Conditions apply)
- Loyalty program ( Condition apply )
- Opportunities for internal career growth and advancement.
- Experience as an airline call center agent, air consolidator, corporate travel agency specialized in air booking or ticketing agent.
- Bilingualism an asset.
- TICO and OPC certified an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one or more of the following GDS: Sabre, Amadeus, Apollo
- Expert knowledge of airline tariffication, rules, schedule changes, names changes, fare changes etc.
- Acute sense of customer service: calm, re-assuring, polite and shows empathy.
- High sense of urgency (Able to decipher depending on the scenario presented)
- Have the customer satisfaction at heart as well the company.
- Able to multi-task.
- Good judgement (able to think outside the box)
- Excellent time management.
- Knowledge of the different social media platforms.
We need agents who offers flexible availability from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to Midnight.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.