Location : Montréal
ZARA E-COMMERCE AGENT
WORK FROM HOME
PERMANENT AND FULL-TIME POSITION
GEXEL is a customer contact and call center that has been growing continuously for more than 20 years in Quebec! Its success is based on its over 1,000 employees who form a large dynamic, mobilized and innovative family. Do you want to advance your career with us? Contact us!
We are currently looking for e-commerce agents to meet the needs of our partner, ZARA, a major player in the field of fashion.
- Respond professionally to each phone or written customer contact
- Show an excellent customer approach and establish a relationship of trust with customers
- Answer questions about products and invoices
- Build customer loyalty and offer effective solutions
- Technical support
- Assist the team in all other tasks related to achieving goals
- Work equipment provided
- Hourly wage of $15.00 + bilingualism bonus of $1.00/h (English and French)
- Work attendance bonus of $ 500 for 6 months of continuous service (conditions apply)
- Accessibility to virtual medical care service (Dialogue health)
- Availability of accumulated vacation from the 3rd month of hiring
- Social benefits (medication, dental, vision, life insurance plans and travel)
- Possibility of cumulating additional days off
- Referral program of up to $500 (conditions apply)
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Perfect command of spoken and written English
- Perfect command of spoken and written French (an asset)
- Call center experience (an asset)
- Ability to do several tasks at a time
- Dynamism, diplomacy and good listening skills
- Computer skills
- Have access to Internet connectivity: Minimum download and upload access speeds of 30 Mbps - the faster, the better!
Monday to Friday from midday to 8:00 pm and Saturdays, Sundays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
By applying for a position with GEXEL, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with GEXEL’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SIN validation, Work Permit, employment verification, credit and criminal checks regarding criminal offence in connection with the position offered. You will be notified during the hiring process which verification is required by the position. We thank you for your understanding and wish you luck in the process.